Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support.
Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer.
Provide intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirement(s.)
Develop documents, summaries, reports, presentations.
Present briefings to key personnel.
A major portion of this work involves reports writing, intelligence and law enforcement research for a DHS component.
- 4 years analytical experience with operational level experience preferred.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree.
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, South West Asia regional issues and HUMINT or political/military analysis desired.
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Must have strong research and writing skills and be capable of producing intelligence products and assessments.
- This position requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent.
- Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/SCI
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.