Location: Doha, Qatar
We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.
We are having the following urgent openings in for the position of "Control room Operator
• Have a Degreel/Diploma or equivalent in a relevant HSE discipline.
• Preferably, have 10 years experience working in a Senior Emergency Practitioner in one of the emergency response disciplines preferably as a Senior Control Room Supervisor in a high profile Police or Fire Department emergency services control room.
• This job requires a highly specialised, skilled, industrial experienced emergency shift manager
with strong leadership qualities for a diverse team of operators and exceptional communications skills, covering two concession areas with hundreds of end users, to manage a 24(1 control room.
• Must have an excellent command of the English language, being able to write technical reports and speak fluent English to management and subordinates. Fluent Arabic writing and speaking will be an advantage.
• Must have an excellent knowledge of incident mobilisation systems, communications systems and strategies for the implementation and effective operations thereof.
• Must have a detailed knowledge of Hazardous materials, the risks associated with the various Hazardous Materials and the specific specialised response requirements and the resource deployment required for such incidents.
• Must have strong supervisory skill to manage a diverse multi-national group of emergency control room operators.
• Must be able to use a broad range of modem control room communications and information systems and comply with all emergency procedures.
• Must be able to keep effective records and write high level reports to management.
• Must be able to use the following applications; Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Preferable to have used Lotus Notes, GIS software and SAP previously.