Location: Asia Pacific - Hong Kong or - Singapore
The successful candidate will be accountable for creating and maintaining a secure work environment for the Client’s personnel, facilities and information in the Asia Pacific region.
• Develop and implement security policies, standards and guidelines to ensure protection of company personnel, assets and information and regulatory compliance.
• Provide analysis of and mitigation measures for pertinent security risks and threats.
• Develop and maintain relationships with relevant internal stakeholders and external partners and agencies, including vendors, law enforcement and pertinent regulatory bodies.
• Manage investigations, travel security programs and physical security needs.
COMPETENCIES / ABILITIES
• 10+ years security management experience in the Asia Pacific region.
• Superior written and oral communication, reporting and presentation skills in English and Mandarin including computer proficiency.
• Flexibility, strategic vision, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with corporate investigation and travel security programs.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• CPP and familiarity with international security standards (ISO27002:2013) desirable.