Start Late September 2016 TBC
Req Id 64642
GardaWorld International Protective Services is the international security division of GardaWorld Security Corporation, the world's largest privately owned security company. Our services include static security, consulting, threat monitoring and reporting, crisis response, logistical support, mobile security, close protection, training and risk management.
Our corporate vision is to be the recognized global leader in providing comprehensive security, crisis response and risk management services in high-risk and complex environments delivered at a world-class level by the best quality personnel in the industry. Our mission is to protect and support our clients, securing their place in a complex world by consistently delivering quality services and value, while growing our business.
We are seeking suitably qualified, experienced candidates to be considered for the role below. please click the Apply button to register your interest.
Closing date for applications: Monday 14th November 2016, GMT 17:00
GARDAWORLD JOB SPECIFICATION: LIBYA – TEAM LEADER
(SUBJECT TO SUCCESSFUL INDUCTION / FURTHER CONFIRMATION)
Close Protection Team Leader – MUST BE AN EU NATIONAL
Contractor, GW Consulting Middle East Limited
Arrive Libya Late November 2016 – Subject to Further confirmation/Visa Processing/Interview & Successful Induction etc
GardaWorld offers competitive daily rates for all contractors. Contractor will be paid in Euros. (Contractor will only be reimbursed for days spent on-duty)
Intially 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, subject to operational requirements/further confirmation
Likely duration of task
12 months - subject to further confirmation
Travel/Flight Pay Details
Travel pay is one half of the On-Duty rate for day(s) spent travelling from the contractor’s country of residence to the place of work (max of 2 days) and on return to the country of residence (max of 2 days).
Accommodation, plus insurance and flights, as outlined below. The Hub Airport designated by the Company for the Consultant will be located in Europe and will be the most cost effective option available to the Company at the time of booking a flight. Operational effectiveness will also be considered when booking the flight. Such Hub Airport may not be the one geographically closest to Consultant’s residence and, as such, may require Consultant paying for the cost to and from such airport or making up the difference if Consultant resides outside Europe
The daily rate incorporates a per diem for all food expenses incurred on-duty.
For example: If the cost to deploy GW Contractor from his local airport hub to Libya is more than EUR750.00 then any additional costs will be borne by the contractor
Further information can be found in the GardaWorld Contractor Travel SOI, copy will provided upon acceptance
GardaWorld will provide the Independent Contractor with appropriate accommodation
- Professional relevant experience (in the military, police)
- Experience as CP Team Leader
* CP licensed by home country or completed course on CP from an internationally recognized institution;
- An official statement by the company that the employee will submit the security clearance (EU SECRET) if the Contractor is awarded the contract;
- Certificate of English proficiency C1, C2 = Proficient User Level; (Common European Framework of References for Languages) or equivalent;
- Certificate of clear criminal record;
- Be physically able to perform all general duties, functions and activities;
- First Aid qualified to FPOS-I, or PSC1, or MIRA certification;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; flexible, discreet, diplomatic;
- Qualified on all weapons used by the Contractor;
- Category 'C ' driving license;
- Arabic speaking is an advantage;
- GPS literate.
- To manage a team of close protection officers in line with established procedures;
- To be responsible for in-depth planning and execution of security operations within the CPT;
- Provide armed escort activities to EUBAM Libya Mission staff during vehicle moves;
- Provide close protection to all EUBAM Libya Mission staff during operational tasks wherever going;
- Provide close protection to visitors as required and tasked by the MPM.
For further information about GardaWorld please follow link: www.garda.com/gw
Please note: any Information provided and your current performance shall be used by GardaWorld to evaluate your suitability for this position.
“Any deployment to Libya carries a degree of risk, for more information please go to http://xplored.garda-world.com/site/register where you can obtain the latest analysis, information and threat assessment”
Presentation of falsified credentials or false statements can lead to termination of any engagement (or future engagement) with the company.