Recruiter: Michael Baker International
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
So what does a Construction Security Manager at Michael Baker International do?
As a part of our Professional Services Construction Group, the Construction Security Manager will be responsible for ensuring the contractor personnel on our Tel Aviv construction project site are adhering to the personnel requirements and the requisite reporting is provided to the corporate Facility Security Officer, DS/IS/IND and the DOS OBO Site Security Manager.
Can you walk me through a typical day of a Construction Security Manager?
· Must have a working knowledge of the application of the OBO Security Classification Guide for the Design and Construction of Overseas Facilities.
· Utilize knowledge of all construction disciplines, to include civil architectural, mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering principles.
· Read and analyze designs and blueprints, and recognize the architects intended use.
· Analyze designs and structural complexities, which are intended to mask an ulterior purpose not intended by the architect.
· Exercise knowledge of security procedures and the level of security required in various parts of each facility under construction.
· Write detailed reports and complete the analyses of issues, findings, and security situations which require staff action.
· Maintain daily logs.
· Feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are helping to build the future of the organization and ensuring that the next generation of difference makers find fulfilling careers with Michael Baker International!
What can I expect for a career path, and where might this role take me?
· We are committed to the growth of our internal personnel and we support this with world class learning and development that leads to career advancement!
· A Construction Security Manager will typically progress onto one of our next construction projects. There are also many opportunities to advance or move laterally into other areas of interest within the business!
Could you be the Construction Security Manager we are looking for?
You’ll need a minimum of 5 years of experience managing information and personnel security issues at either domestic or overseas sites.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
You’ll need to be outgoing, organized and assertive.
Must be respectful of the government customer.
Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential to success in this role
Naturally, you’ll need computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.).
Must have a active Top Secret clearance.