Employer: CLGT Solutions, LLC
CLGT Solutions, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. This position is a proposal requirement; it is not a current opening. We are currently seeking expression of interest from individuals fluent in Arabic and English to provide translation, transcription and interpretation. This position is in support of the United States Department of State and will deploy to Iraq.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide written transcription of aural, videotape, and/or other sources from one language into another language
• Provide written translation of source texts in one language into another language with the meaning and intent of the original text
• Provide interpretation and be able to supplement interpretations and translations with information pertinent and specific to professional fields such as medicine, scientific, engineering, legal, etc.
Education, Experience, & Requirements
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must have an active Secret or Top Secret clearance
• Prior experience working overseas with the military or other U.S. agency highly desired
• Must be proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking in Arabic and English. Must possess an ILR score of 4/4/4
• Must be willing to deploy overseas; locations Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V