Location: United Arab Emirates
Closing : 22 Nov
Duties and Responsibilities
• Alert and open to taking responsibility when problems occur
• Preempts guests need by being alert at all times
• Anticipates service experience opportunities
• Listens with empathy, responds with urgency
• Put into practice being authentic and real at all times
• Always look for an opportunity to streamline processes or make the delivery seamless – make it easy
• Come across as educated, informed with a sense of know-how and savvy
• Adaptable to change and willing to be flexible
• Respect people including colleagues, guests, superiors, peers
• Open to feedback and listen to other points of view and ways of doing things
• Understand the essence of making it happen for people with the least amount of effort and difficulty
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
• Understanding of the impact of the complex mission Vision and Values on the departments operations.
• Apply the principles of the service ethics of the complex.
• Know and apply sound supervision principles
• Apply the operational policies, procedures and standards of the department.
• Knowledge of surveillance systems e.g. CCTV
• Knowledge of safe and key systems
• Know and apply sound cost control
• Good technical knowledge of security legislation and service agreements/contracts
• Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation and standards including First Aid.
• Knowledge of safety equipment in all departments on the property
• Knowledge of emergency services and police contact numbers.
• Knowledge of emergency procedures
• Have knowledge of the guests in-house at any given time
• Have complete knowledge of the facilities and amenities of the Hotel Complex
• Good knowledge of contacts within the police, law enforcement and disaster management and emergency agencies.
• Know the basic operation of all other departments, which may impact on the efficacy of this position.
Should be a team leader but also a team member
Have natural Yes I Can! attitude
Good communication skills
Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Flexible and proactive
Creative as well as adventurous and fun-minded person
Highly responsible and reliable
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Interested and qualified candidates, kindly forward the detailed copy of your resume stating your current/expected salary and availability.
We thank you in advance for your application and should your application get shortlisted you will get to hear from us within 10 to 12 working days.
Thank you choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Downtown, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.