Permanent opportunity for an experienced Security Officer to join an Oil and Gas Operator in Doha, Qatar.
The Security Officer will be responsible for planning and implementing all operational/administrative activities and deploying security resources (i.e. manpower, equipment and systems). They will supervise all Guard personnel assigned during the shift, to ensure that the security integrity of the facility is maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A Bachelor's Degree or Accredited (Higher National Diploma) in Security Management.
* Eight (8) years of Security Guarding experience, with four (4) years at Supervisory level (large operational workforce).
* A Valid Driver Licence.
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact with a diverse group of people.
* Good knowledge and back ground on electronic security systems and an administrative capability.
* Proven ability in organizing, motivating and supervising multi-discipline teams.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Strong computer literacy and knowledge of computer based programs MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.