Location:AsiaPac - China
Accountable for leading, developing, managing and supervising the Loss Prevention, Fraud Risk, e-Fraud, and Supply Chain Security Management functions.
• Leading and/or directing complex and detailed investigations relating to alleged losses, fraud, corruption, or violations of the company policies in particular ethics and integrity.
• Security Management: Shrinkage Control, Security Academy, Security Resource Integration
• Risk Management: Crisis, Drill, Injury, Disaster and Terrorist; Compliance, Integrity, Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC); Investigation on Complaint & Fraud
• Business Enabler: People, Store Integrity, Cost Control & Investigation
COMPETENCIES / ABILITIES
• High degree of management skills especially remote management.
• 10 plus years of related experience in managing retail, fraud risk and supply chain security functions.
• Ability to coordinate research and communicate efforts related to investigations, loss trends, threats and incidents.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports in both English and Chinese.
• Working knowledge of laws governing investigative practices including privacy, evidence, etc.
• University degree or above.
• Law enforcement, civil, administrative or criminal investigation experience
• Application knowledge & experience with CCTV systems, alarms, and access control
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) preferred
• Management knowledge of computer forensics
Potential Relocation Assistance.