Location: Jalalabad, Afghanistan
Start Date: 15 November 2016 (Subj to MOFA/visa processing)
Rotation 120 days on, 30 days off (Subject to operational requirements)
Duration of Task: 15 November 2017 with possible 6 month option (Subj to confirmation)
If selected for the role you will be initially interviewed by Vetting staff working out of the US office.
Closing date for applications is: continuous through the contract.
* Minimum 21 years of age.
* Shall be fluent in conversational English at a level necessary to give and receive situational reports.
* Shall have the ability to read and write English.
* Shall be a citizen of a RSMA contributing country excluding Afghanistan
* Possess a Military background.
* Must have received an honorable discharge (or equivalent) as verified by a comparable national service document for discharge from non-U.S./non-FVEY country militaries.
* Shall be qualified on primary U.S. military weapons.
* Contractor personnel shall have the ability to become properly trained and qualified on any Non-Lethal Weapons (NLW) that is recommended by the coalition forces. The COR will define the any special weapons qualifications.
* European (or equivalent) Driving licence
* Previous experience as Guard (preferred)
* Previous Afghanistan experience or Hostile Environment experience (preferred)
* Previous experience of a DOD contract (preferred)
Perform internal guard services to include, but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points (ECPs), perimeter towers, and internal foot patrols. All guards shall possess the following qualifications:
* Guards shall be limited to a workweek of not more than 72 hours per week, to include time to mount, post and relief as well as training recertification.
* Shall be able to perform unarmed ―Screener duties by searching visitors, their vehicles, and their belongings. Screeners shall be proficient at utilizing a hand-held metal detectors, walk-through metal detectors, and high through put personnel inspection systems (Rapid Scan).
* Shall be able to physically perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting for up to 12 hours often in austere conditions to include extreme, heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow, while donning all required personal protective gear.