Employer: ITA international
ITA International, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detailed mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA currently recruiting for Medical Planning Support opportunity located at Fort Meade, MD. This is a contingent opportunity.
• Provides medical threat briefs and pre mission medical intelligence briefs for global operations.
• Monitors medical intelligence databases and consults with unit members post deployment to update significant medical threats/trends.
• Advises deploying unit members of deployment area specific medical considerations (high risk diseases & environmental exposures) and appropriate personal protective equipment/countermeasures.
• Issues required deployment medications and/or recommended prophylaxis.
• Develops medical support contingency plans for AWG training and/or missions.
• Monitors and reports the unit medical readiness status and conducts unit level SRP’s for readiness and global deployment preparation.
• Coordinates comprehensive periodic, pre deployment and post deployment health assessment exams for AWG team members.
• Coordinates dental, hearing, vision, laboratory tests, and immunizations for unit personnel.
• Maintains clinical records, medical supplies, and medical equipment IAW AR 40-66.
• Assists with medical training for AWG team members using current Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines
• U.S. Special Operations Force medic (18D) qualification with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
• Previous experience/competency working with the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Medical Operational Data System (MODS), Medical Protection System (MEDPROS), and Military Web-data Entry (MWDE) systems.
• Complete annual certification requirements for administering immunization through the Defense Health Agency Immunization Healthcare Branch (8 hours).
• TS security clearance.
• Ability to deploy and travel to various CONUS and OCONUS locations (less than 10%).
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.