Location: Brazil Sao Paulo
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Purpose of the Job:
Oversee security policies, procedures and operations for Alstom business in Latin America. Develop and implement security measures to ensure a secure environment for Alstom people (employees and visitors), assets and information (physical part).
Management/Update/Follow-up of Alstom Security Policy in Latin America:
• Develop the group security policies at a regional level,
• Follow up the political and security situation in the area, so as to assist the region SVP and country Managing Directors in their evaluations of all security issues,
• Serve as liaison for security related topics with French embassies and consulates throughout the region,
• Implement the relevant security organizations and measures for the different projects and countries within the region,
• Participate in the Bid preparation process within the region. In this framework, contribute to the definition (risk analysis) and the cost estimate of the security aspects of the region projects in coordination with the Projects Managers and the Tendering Teams,
• Deploy security directives and manage the drafting, implementation and updating of the different country security plans,
• Ensure compliance with established security policies in Group Security Department.
• Draft and implement region crisis management procedures according to the group security policy,
• Manage crisis and serious incidents (24-h availability to manage crisis and/or set off repatriation operations as needed),
• Handle the security of all Alstom events in LAM. Make sure all the adequate measures are taken beforehand to prevent any major incidents.
• Provide advice and recommendations to Country managing director on security issues and ensure coordination with all security stakeholders (external and internal at group, regional, project or site level)
At Alstom Transport, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry. More information about Alstom can be found at: www.alstom.com