Location: Afghanistan Bagram
Job Number: 628370
Travel:Yes, 100% of the time
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret/SCI
The Global Services Group has an opening for a Security Management Advisor (SSMA) to support the Army Intelligence & Security Command, United States Forces - Afghanistan.
All SSMAs will report to the Senior Security Management Special Advisor. The SSMA will assist, monitor and advise on all aspects of security support, working in coordination with an integrated military staff. The SSMA will direct a contractor team of Assistant Special Security Advisors (ASSA)s where appropriate. The SSMA will also plan and assist in implementation of security activities at the Top Secret and higher classification to ensure ISAF/USFOR‐A soldiers, DoD civilians, contractors and all supported tenant organizations are prepared to operate in non‐traditional environments to perform critical contingency tasks. SSMAs will perform all tasks of the Assistant Special Security Advisor as required. Contractors filling this position shall be considered key personnel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in compartmented programs in DoD, U.S. Intelligence Community or supporting U.S. contractors.
• This position requires an Associate’s degree, waiverable by Contracting Officer’s Representative based upon review of resume by customer and strong job related experience and special skills.
• The contractor shall provide experienced hands‐on security professionals with extensive resources and abilities to work with customers providing all sensitive compartmented information (SCI), and special security support to the ISAF/USFOR‐A, IJC or RCs.
• This position requires solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities in accordance with the DCID 1/21 standard. The position requires a thorough familiarity with all security clearance processes.
• Must have a working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include NISPOM, NISPOM Supplement, DCIDs, and DIA M‐1 Manual.
• This position requires Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Leidos is an applied solutions company focused on markets that are seeing converging business and technological trends, and address basic, enduring human needs: defense and national security, health and life sciences, and energy, engineering and infrastructure. The Company's approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and commercial health and engineering markets. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.