Location: Brazil , Rio de Janeiro
Requisition ID: WD86923
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience / qualification.
• Area Specialisation: Business, Security / Government Agencies
• Former roles which have demonstrated leadership and delivery skills.
• Senior security / police / military / agency roles which require at a senior level within a MNC or equivalent organisation
• Fluent in Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
• IT/computer system skills are desirable
• Experience with CCM / BCP
• Experience with senior level briefings, strategic thinking, analytical skills and very good communication / influencing skills to work with various BUs
• Investigation skills
• Linkage to external senior stakeholders (Intelligence Services, Law Enforcement, Security Peers)
• ACFE or ASIS certifications preferred
To provide Security leadership and advice across GSK Latin America Businesses.
Leadership Responsibilities include:
Building strong relationships with stakeholders across BUs and Support Functions
Demonstrating integrity & a strong engagement ethos in line with GSK Values and Capabilities
Demonstrating strong influencing skills, builds trust, is a team player, yet capable of operating independently. Resolves conflicts in a positive and constructive way and looks to support others
Having a rational and logical approach to problem solving
Seeking opportunities to challenge current ways of working, and strives for simpler, faster, better solutions and shares this with colleagues
Setting high standards and stretching goals for self and is able to challenge in a constructive manner.
• Provide security and investigations advice and support for all GSK sites and personnel, to provide a safe and secure working environment for all staff, and to provide protection for GSK assets and interests in the LATAM Region.
• Assist the Security Director Americas in the development and implementation of Corporate Security objectives and responsibilities ethically and effectively for the LATAM region
• Assist the Security Director Americas in the development of security policy for the LATAM Region and ensure effective implementation throughout the region
• Support the GSK product security and anti-counterfeiting programme for LATAM
• Provide strategic security awareness briefings for management teams, employees, and other security education material as appropriate including fraud prevention and pre-employment screening
• Work with members of Corporate Security from other regions to coordinate security policy, practice and procedure delivering a standardised, high quality product around the world
• Provide security advice to GSK personnel at all levels of the company, including LOC Board members and Executive Officers
• Establish and maintain liaison with international and national intelligence organizations, police, security and other law enforcement agencies at the appropriate levels
• Undertake security surveys/audit programmes for GSK sites within the LATAM Region
• Provide a 24/7 CS response service for the LATAM Region
• Manage the G4S contract and security operations for the LATAM Region, adopting a partnership approach with the service provider, and taking responsibility for performance management
• Attend reviews with service providers as required to ensure a high quality of service from the security service provider
• Advise on the development and strategy for technical projects involving the LATAM sites, including security technology, equipment requirements and simplification processes
• Support BCP/CCM planning and training within the LATAM Region
• Support the GSK LOC Leadership’s response to business disruptions and crisis situations
• Build effective working relationships with GSK personnel across LATAM at all levels