Travel:Yes, 100% of the time
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret/SCI
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Global Services Group has an opening for an Intelligence Planner to support the Army Intelligence & Security Command, United States Forces - Afghanistan.
Assists intelligence planners for development of the intelligence portion of ISAF/USFOR‐A, IJC, RC and partner ANSF Operations Plans (OPLAN)s, orders and supporting annexes. This position supports CJ2 intelligence planning for Future Operations (C35) as well as deliberate and crisis action planning (C5). The Candidate shall be familiar with Joint Operation Planning & Execution System (JOPES), force structure planning, requests for forces, and deployment orders process. The Intelligence Planner prepares the intelligence portion of plans and orders, to include supporting intelligence annex and all discipline appendices. The Candidate shall interact with analytical elements and collection management to develop threat assessment and synchronize collection plan. The Candidate shall assist Intelligence planners in deliberate and crisis action planning, and is familiar with the planning cycle. The Candidate is responsible for briefing concept of intelligence operations, as required. The Intelligence Planner participates in force flow and unit force structure actions and is familiar with JOPES and deployment/ redeployment processes. Candidate participation under this paragraph shall not extend to matters which could create an organizational conflict of interest.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• This position requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the intelligence field, with at least 2 years of previous DoD planning experience at division level or above, or other service equivalents. The Candidate shall have strong writing and briefing skills, with competency in automation, research and basic software applications. The Candidate shall be familiar with intelligence collection capabilities/planning, as well as analytical procedures.
• The Candidate shall be a graduate of Army Command and General Staff College, or other service equivalent.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree.
• This position requires a current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Master’s Degree preferred.
Leidos is an applied solutions company focused on markets that are seeing converging business and technological trends, and address basic, enduring human needs: defense and national security, health and life sciences, and energy, engineering and infrastructure. The Company's approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and commercial health and engineering markets. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.