Req Id 60503
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 25th August 2016, GMT 08:00
(SUBJECT TO SUCCESSFUL INDUCTION / FUTURE CONFIRMATION)
7th October 2016 – Subject to Further confirmation/Visa processing/Successful Induction etc.
GW offers a competitive daily rate to all personnel. (Contractor will only be paid for days spent on-duty)
Likely duration of task
1 week – subject to further confirmation by GardaWorld
Travel pay is one half of the On-Duty rate for day(s) spent travelling from the contractor’s country of residence to the place of work (max of 2 days) and on return to the country of residence (max of 2 days).
The Hub Airport designated by the Company for the Consultant will be located in the United Kingdom and will be the most cost effective option available to the Company at the time of booking a flight. Operational effectiveness will also be considered when booking the flight. Such Hub Airport may not be the one geographically closest to Consultant’s residence and, as such, may require Consultant paying for the cost to and from such airport or making up the difference if Consultant resides outside the United Kingdom.
If the cost to deploy GW Contractor from his local airport hub to Kuwait is more than GBP750.00 then any additional costs will be borne by the contractor and deducted from his fees by the company.
Further information can be found in the GardaWorld Contractor Travel SOI, a copy of which will be provided upon acceptance.
Accommodation & food included, plus insurance & provision of flights from (nearest airport of departure) into theatre – See also “Flight Package” above.
Additional criteria will need to be met by answering a variety of disqualifying questions.
* Must military experience
* Must have commercial experience
* Valid SIA Licence (Close Protection front-line) - Demonstrable experience in close escorting and body-guarding with an accredited close protection training organization
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Qualified & experienced in SUV vehicle driving - Capable and safe driver of heavy four-wheel drive vehicles
* Communication equipment and voice procedure
* Navigation and map reading and the use of GPS
* Must have a trauma first aid medic qualification
* Basic first line roadside vehicle repair
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Must be physically robust and fully fit
* Recent commercial experience in a similar roll
* Operate as a Close Protection Officer in a SUV type vehicle as part of a mobile protection team
* Operate as a Close Protection Officer to clients whilst they conduct their daily duties
* Must be able to work alone and as part of a team with both expats and third country nationals
For further information about GardaWorld please follow link: www.garda.com/gw
Please note: any Information provided shall be used by GardaWorld to evaluate your qualifications for engaging as a contractor.
“Any deployment to Kuwait carries a degree of risk, for more information please go to http://xplored.garda-world.com/site/register where you can obtain the latest analysis, information and threat assessment”
Presentation of falsified credentials or false statements can lead to termination of any engagement (or future engagement) with the company.