Job Code: 3193
Leonie is currently seeking qualified Biometric Enroller/CI-HUMINT to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
Granting of installation access badges to include enrolling all Locally Employed Persons (LEPs) in BAT and conducting LEP/CI screenings
Maintains a local CI database of all Other Country Nationals (OCNs) screened through ASG Kuwait, which will be populated in the Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT) database
Conducts CI screenings of LEPs upon occurrence of CI indicators during the screening process
Coordinates with the ASG-KU Direct Support CI Detachment, in order to effectively support CI operations
Walk-in reports identified by supervisory personnel to have CI value will be referred to ASG-KU-CI
Conducts CI analysis
· 1 year of experience as a trained Counterintelligence (CI) or HUMINT Analyst or must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Law Enforcement (e.g. Police, Military Police, Criminal Investigation Department, etc.).
· High School diploma required, AA or BA/BS preferred
· Must be familiar with CI indicators and reporting procedures, to include proper format and procedures of DIIRs and IIRs
· Must have at least 1 year experience conducting CI/HUMINT operations or LEP screening with preference to the Middle East
· US Government school-trained CI Agent (35M, 0211, or AFSC series 7S) or NCIS agent preferred
· Must have demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite and Biometrics Automated Toolset
· Secret clearance required
Reports To:· PM
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers. Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V