Employer: Sallyport Global Holdings
Location: Balad Air Base, Iraq
Ready Response Force (RRF) Team Member – Iraq: Perform the day-to-day RRF functions as specified in daily post and detail orders.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Perform duties as part of a 4-person tactical team providing sector armed response.
· Utilize special weapons and tactics—“shoot, move, and communicate”.
· Establish blocking force capability to delay advance of enemy breach element.
· Conduct search and clear operations of facilities and areas when required.
· Establish cordons and entry/traffic control to areas identified as a public hazard.
· Manage and conduct training of posted sentries as required.
· Participate in advanced security preparations.
· Perform personnel protective service detail assignments if/when required (“Amber Zone”).
· Conduct riot/crowd control/disbursement operations if required.
· May be required to temporarily perform duties as the acting RFF Assistant Team Leader.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· At least six (3) years of experience in Combat Arms (i.e., USMC—Rifleman, USA—Infantryman, USAF—Air Base Defense). Military experience must be relevant to current theater operations. Must present DD Form 214 and/or Training Certificate(s).
· Civilian police or other government agency personnel may be considered if they can show at least six (3) years of Special Weapons and Tactics experience. Experience must be highlighted in the resume and proof of training must be presented.
· Prior experience with a Private Security Company (i.e., WPPS certification) may be considered to meet the Experience requirement. Must provide training documentation.
· Must have proof of proficiency with small arms and be able to maintain weapons proficiency with assigned weapons.
· Must be able to deploy rapidly from vehicles.
· Must be able carry 80 lbs. 100 meters within one (1) minute.
· Skype interviews will be required as a part of the interview process.
Combat Life Saver certification is a plus.
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of engineering, development, intelligence and technology solutions with global reach and mobility. The firm offers a comprehensive range of innovative services and solutions in support of federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of private development and commercial clients. Michael Baker International’s focus is on the safety and security of people across the world through planning and engineering improvements to infrastructure and the environment, and through protection of our quality of life and freedom in support of national and international security. With more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Michael Baker International has more than 5,000 employees in over 80 offices located across the U.S. and internationally, and is ranked as the 26th largest design firm in the U.S. by Engineering News Record (ENR).
Michael Baker International’s Mission is to make a difference by providing innovative solutions to sustain the future and further the safety, security and quality of life for people across the globe by providing the highest level of expertise, unmatched quality and effective project teams for a diverse range of projects and clients.
To Learn More About Baker
Michael Baker International is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer- M/F/Disability/Veteran/e-Verify, EEO is the Law Persons with disabilities may contact the Michael Baker International Benefits Department at BenefitsDept@mbakerintl.com for special assistance.
The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Positions may or may not require applicants selected to be subjected to a Michael Baker International background check and government security investigation. Certain job assignments may require an employee to successfully obtain and/or maintain a security clearance and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Visit our Web site at www.mbakerintl.com ,
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button!
Note: If you have not registered through Baker's recruiting site, you will be asked to do the following:
1. Enter your email address for your user account name and choose a password.
2. Upload your resume.
3. Enter your contact information, qualifications and other voluntary information.
4. Your resume submission has been completed.
If you experience any technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org