Requisition ID 83016BR
Raytheon is seeking a Border Security Project Manager (PM) to manage the implementation and oversight of multiple land border security projects in the Philippines. The PM should be available for long term assignment (>12 months) in the region and be the in-country lead responsible for all facets of operation of a program designed to enhance the detection, deterrence and interdiction capability of Border protection agencies. The individual will be able to act independently in country, manage and schedule complex tasks, balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines while supervising staff to work with and train host country Border protection services. The candidate should have practical and applied knowledge of EVMS and schedule management as well as be familiar with systems and concepts including: Command, Control, and Communication, Surveillance, Interdiction, Training and Sustainment.
The PM responsibilities include, but are not limited to: implementation of Project EVMS tools, development of project monitoring tools (both cost and schedule), coordinating with the CTRIC II DTRA Senior PM and the functional areas to ensure milestones are met on time, updating staff and keeping all interested parties in the project informed of progress and any issues which may arise, and manage the 30-60-90 day outlook for the project. The PM will devote the majority of his/her time in monitoring all aspects of the project controls to include auditing and reviewing monthly progress reporting (CPR/IMS/MSR), developing a weekly detailed status report including cost, schedule, safety, quality of work accomplished and planned, staffing, and progress status. The PM will work with the customer and implementing agents interface on status and performance, and will anticipate and fulfill customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and continued business. The PM will also be responsible for ensuring all tasks are completed within the cost/schedule/performance parameters to include surveillance, communication, training and sustainment and identifying measurable metrics for each requirement, and monitoring metric performance to ensure complete transition of these capabilities to the host nation.
8 years overall business experience. Minimum of 4 years of successful experience specifically managing government projects with 1-2 of it executed internationally
• International work experience managing multiple subcontractors
• Experience with Integrated Master Schedules, Earned Value Management, Work Breakdown Structures, and development of other contract deliverables (CDRLs)
• In-depth familiarity with land border and surveillance operations and security policy/procedure (Border Security or industry equivalent experience)
• Self motivator who takes ownership and drives resolution of problems in a safe and practical manner
• Visionary and ability to think broadly and conceptually
• Excellent organizational and reporting skills
• Strong English communications (speaking, reading, and writing) skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet project deadlines
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural / multi-language environment
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communications skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite of programs, in particular Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and Access if the project requires a large database.
Certified Program Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP)
• Overseas experience preferred, particularly in the SE Asia Region through extensive travel or assignment as an expatriate
• Experience working with the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) customer
• Tagalog both spoken and written
• US government experience, or experience working with USG customers
• Facility management experience
• Engineering (communication and/or surveillance) experience
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field.May substitute experience for education.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
Relocation Eligible : No
Clearance Type : None / Not Required