Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Part Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to instruct over entire range of CI/HUMINT enabling training requirements to include Title 10 and Title 50 operations.
- Design, publish and present Programs of Instructions.
- Coordinate guest lectures and conduct group seminars.
- Support the academic accreditations process administrated by the Council of Occupational Education.
- Mentor students as required.
- Evaluate POI.
- An experience Intelligence Trainer.
- Must be willing/able to do 60 day rotations to a war zone.
- Understanding of the HUMINT capabilities, policies, laws and regulations governing HUMINT/CI collection activities.
- At least 5 years of operations officer plus five years of operational tradecraft experience in the HUMINT/CI discipline.
- Instructor at a National Intelligence Center.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Must have a current TS/SCI (poly preferred).
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.