Location: Balad Air Base, Iraq
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Restricted Area Security Supervisor– Supervise LNs in the day-to-day protective security functions on the flightline and designated Restricted/Controlled Areas. Reports to the Guard Force Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Responsible for entry control to Restricted/Controlled Areas
-Responsible for securing flight line perimeter and adjacent areas of the flight line
-Conducts internal and external flight line patrols, either mounted or dismounted; may be required to work static posts
-Secures and controls entry to the PAX Terminal and associated cargo ramp and facilities
- Secures Lockheed Martin warehouse and any other facilities as directed
- Provides point security on priority resources (aircraft)
- Provides supervision and leadership to assigned SSG LNs
- Mentor any IqAF personnel assigned to their area, if directed so
- Present a clean and professional image at all times—leadership by example
- Supervise and perform the day-to-day protective security functions as specified in dailypost orders and standard operating procedures
- Maintain weapons qualifications as outlined in this contract on any assigned weapon(s)
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be a US citizen, with the ability to obtain a US SecretClearance if/when it becomes mandatory
- At least four (4) years of experience in the US military,preferably in Combat Arms or Security Forces, Military Police or Master atArms. Must present a DD214 withHonorable character of service, or
- At least four (4) years of civilian police or othergovernment law enforcement agency experience. Experience must be highlighted in a resume and proof of training must bepresented
- Ability to work under pressure, exercise discretion, andmake effective decisions
- Must be able to function as part of a team; communicationskills are critical
- At least one (1) year of experience working with diversecultures in a hazardous/austere contingency environment
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license
To Learn More About Baker
How To Apply
Note: If you have not registered through Baker's recruiting site, you will be asked to do the following:
1. Enter your email address for your user account name and choose a password.
2. Upload your resume.
3. Enter your contact information, qualifications and other voluntary information.
4. Your resume submission has been completed.
If you experience any technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org