Job Requisition Number: 117328
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 100%
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all of the duties of the Intelligence Analyst as necessary and serves as a senior analytical advisor on an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the CJ2 analytical requirements.
- Responsible for researching, developing and presenting post-graduate level intelligence products at the operational and strategic levels for senior leaders, to include counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, Afghanistan and South West Asia regional issues, HUMINT, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
- Analysis includes aspects of cultural, religious, political, geo-political, military/social/behavioral science and perspectives on governance and development.
- Efforts result in documentation, recommendations, briefings, reports and other products to assist in the resolution of difficult and complex problems.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years analytical experience, preferably as a general military intelligence, CI/HUMINT or Counterterrorism analyst on an intelligence analytical team of military and/or civilian analysts within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with 5 years at the strategic level or 5 years experience at the equivalent of GS-13 experience in CI/CT/HUMINT or GMI analysis.
- Graduation from the Post Graduate Intelligence Program or a degree from the National Defense Intelligence College or its predecessor at the Masters or Bachelors level is preferred.
- Five years at the strategic level as a South West Asia Foreign Area Officer qualifies for the Senior Intelligence Analyst position.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree, a Master's Degree preferred.
- Requires a strong background in the following analytical areas: Afghanistan, South West Asia regional analysis, Political analysis, Intelligence Collections, and CI/HUMINT analysis.
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.