Employer: Four Points by Sheraton
• As a Security Shift Leader you are responsible for supporting the Security Assistant Manager in planning, implementing, and supervising the hotel’s Security Department and programs.
• To monitor day-to-day security operations regarding the physical security and safety of the hotel assets in accordance with hotel policies and local government regulations.
To report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
• To follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations.
• To protect the privacy and security of guests and co-workers.
• To maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
• To initiate and follow-up all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
• Fluency in the English Language both verbally and written is required.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Knowledge of operating CCTV systems and fire response procedures is a must.
• Post-Secondary school education with professional Security qualifications preferred.
• At least two years of experience in a similar position are required. Prior experiences within the Hospitality Industry and specifically in the Middle East are preferred.