Location: EMEA - Orenburg - Russia
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing corporate security procedures to safeguard company property.
• Analyze, identify and mitigate causes and trends of security and operational control weaknesses, losses and circumstances.
• Protect assets and reputation of the company with proactive measures as well as investigation of incidents.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders and agencies, including law enforcement, pertinent regulatory bodies and security vendors.
• Report findings in a detailed manner and maintain accurate records.
• 10 years of security and/or military experience.
• Russian citizen.
• Strong written and verbal skills in English and Russian.
• Knowledge of Russian Federation security laws and regulations.
• Previous multinational corporate experience and/or in the oil/gas industry.