Location: Saudi Arabia
Project: Onshore Pipeline Construction
Duration: 2 years
Language: Fluent English & Arabic
Any related to Personal Safety, military or Civil authority.
Remarks: +15 Years of experience in Oil & Gas related projects.
Start Date: ASAP
1) Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
2) Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
3) Plan security for special and high-risk events.
4) Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
5) Develop budgets for security operations.
6) Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
7) Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
8) Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
9) Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
10) Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
11) Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
12) Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
13) Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
14) Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
15) Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
16) Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
17) Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
18) Conduct, support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the facilities security processes.
19) Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
20) Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
21) Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
22) Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
23) Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.