Job Requisition Number: 114952
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 100%
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts screening on both Host Country Nationals (HCN)s and Third Country Nationals (TCN)s for access to ISAF/USFOR‐A military base camps to recommend access or denial of access in accordance with ISAF/USFOR‐A SOPs, and must adhere to the standards and procedures set out in FM 22‐2 Human Intelligence Collector Operations.
- The screener will coordinate and work in conjunction with base level force protection and strategic force protection operations to conduct interviews, collect biometrics data, review data collected and cross reference intelligence collection priorities and plans, input collected data and analysis/assessments into appropriate databases, websites and portals, and support other force protection and intelligence activities.
- The Screener will provide support in conducting PCASS as required per ISAF/USFOR‐A and consistent with applicable policy and SOPs.
- Former 35L/M, 351L/M, 180A, 18F, 35E or DoD civilian equivalent with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strategic Debriefer or an individual with a similar skill set is desired.
- The contractor must have experience with screening, screening tasks, and/or investigative questioning techniques and knowledgeable of SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3. Deployed experience is preferred.
- Requires US Citizen with a Secret clearance
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.