Employer: Al Areen Palace & Spa
Closes : 09 June 2016
Key Result Areas:
1. Advise the Hotel Manager regarding Security procedures for the various departments throughout the hotel.
2. Review, revise and update security procedures as necessary.
3. Plan and organize the Security department staff and activities, including the sub-contract security firm.
4. Administer the employment of all safety and security personnel.
5. Ensure that the Hotel safety and security personnel and contract guards are in proper uniform and are performing their duties in a professional manner.
6. Develop job descriptions, standards and task lists for shift leader, security officers and with the assistance and approval of the Hotel Manager.
7. To provide annual security department budget.
8. Assist the hotel management in helping to settle differences, which may arises between guest and management
9.Attend all training sessions and courses, briefings and meeting as required
10.Look continuously for ways to improve the quality, service and income of the Hotel
11.Meet or surpass the standards of performance required in the job
12. Make a significant and continuous effort to increase professional knowledge, to improve job skills, and to achieve the goals in career development plan.
13. Actively support the hotel’s team culture, and help to achieve the goals of the hotel’s vision.
14. Help consistently to achieve the goals of the Security Department’s vision and mission statement.
15. Actively support the work and decisions of all teams and committees.
16. Keep Hotel Manager fully informed of all safety and security related concerns.
17. Management personnel and assist with safety and security problems.
18. Be fully trained and prepared for all emergency procedures.
19. Train all employees in security responsibilities.