Employer: German Embassy
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The German Embassy in Addis Ababa invites for applications for the following job vacancies: Security Guard (employment starting July 2016)
The full-time position (48 hours per week, Monday - Sunday based on a flexible shift plan) is available from July 2016.
Payment is subject to the Embassy's salary scale.
• good English language skills as well as good communication skills are an indispensable prerequisite for employment
• good health condition
• high flexibilty
• ability to successfully work in a team
• additional experience in military-, police- or security service would be an advantage
• security checks (persons/cars)
• patrolling on foot
• entrance management
• general surveillance work
How To Apply:
Please submit your complete application including the following documents:
• curriculum vitae in English with a recent photograph
• letters of recommendation as well as school certificates (copies)
• proof of previous employment (copies)
• copy of your passport and/or Kebele ID-Card Documents in Amharic must be accompanied by an English or German translation.
Incomplete applications will not be considered and returned immediately.
The closing date for the submission of applications is May 13th, 2016
Please address your application to:
Email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be received for an interview in English.
Email available to paid-up Members/Subscribers ONLY