Location: Stuttgart, Germany
This position is contingent upon contract award. This is a temporary, part time position. Provide security escort services to local nationals working in secured spaces. Employee will be responsible for monitoring the activities and actions of uncleared local nationals working within secured spaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide general labor and Foreign National escorting support at project work sites as assigned by Program Manager / Project Manager
* Works normally without Program Manager, Project Manager, project work site lead, or other on-site supervision
* Works “on-call”, flexible hours as required; hours may be irregular; only part-time schedules are anticipated with no guarantee of hours offered; work schedules may include up to 30 hours per work week and may include weekends
* Work locations will generally be limited to the Stuttgart, Germany, area on U.S. military bases (Patch Barracks, Panzer Barracks, Robinson Barracks, Kelley Barracks and the Stuttgart Army Air Field), and at the DRS Leonberg Facility; work locations outside of the Stuttgart/Leonberg area may occasionally be offered
* Notes questions and concerns from customer, project team and security officials, and relays general resolutions from Project Manager on an assortment of problems varying from limited to moderate complexity
* Provides calendar management and work schedule coordination in conjunction work crew lead personnel and Project Manager
* Prepares ad hoc reports related to general labor and escorting support, as assigned
* Follow maintenance schedule to ensure regular and preventive maintenance work assignments are completed when required
* Follow company and departmental policies, procedures, and guidelines in daily work routines and assignments
* Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures
* May recommend cost savings strategies and techniques that will not compromise quality and individual safety
* Support and communicate the mission, values and culture of the organization
* Performs other related tasks or special duties as assigned
* Able to obtain a SECRET clearance – preferred to possess adjudicated U.S. security clearance at the SECRET level
* U.S. citizenship * High School Diploma or GED
* Three (3) year experience with Microsoft Word.
* Some German language proficiency preferred. * Good oral and written communication skills
* Carry out physical security system maintenance tasks, including electronic physical security, passive and active barrier and screening systems.
* Comply with all specified requirements and functions.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* Four (4) years of experience in the area of civilian or military environment. Personnel support (human resources) to include: personnel procedures, guides, precedents, job classifications, and wage rates.
* Working knowledge of building codes, OSHA requirements, and knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures
* Moderate knowledge of building maintenance Physical Requirements
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Able to walk, climb, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel a moderate amount
DRS Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.