Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Description The Team Lead will oversee and work a small corporate executive protection detail for the CEO of a major corporate business.
Responsible for protection of personnel as well as property and personal assets in a global corporate setting. Resolves extremely complex questions and problems. Requires attention to detail, orientation to technology, quiet intelligence, ability to anticipate, patience and flexibility.
• Must possess Federal government dignitary or personal protection experience, additional working knowledge and experience of corporate executive protection operations is preferred.
• Able to lead and work comfortably in a team environment as well as on their own.
• Able and prepared for domestic and overseas travel as required.
• Able to multitask, think quickly and respond to a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
• Able to pass all Michigan private security requirements to include a demonstrated proficiency with firearms.
• Superb interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively and seamlessly with corporate executives and senior colleagues of the family in business and social environments.
• Demonstrate independent judgment and discretion.
• Maintain excellent physical condition with height and weight proportionate.