Location: Kiev , Ukraine
Director of Security Ukraine based Kiev Fluent Ukrainian, Russian and English
Executive compensation includes bonus, pension and healthcare.
The Regional Security Director is responsible for Governance and Support of the security work within their region. The work is primarily performed by, but not limited to:
• Auditing adherence to policies, directives and guidelines and relevant legal requirements where applicable.
• Communicating recommendations from security audits and assessments with business units and site management.
• Ensuring that there is management attention to security issues when needed.
• Advising the site security management and regional teams on construction, renovation, and production related projects to ensure appropriate business investment decisions are made.
• Incorporating Security Directives and other security requirements into projects as well as assisting the business prepare for unexpected events, such as natural disasters and political unrest.
• Governing and supporting the selection process of security service vendor(s).
• Managing security vendor(s) , provide specific security services upon special request
• Acting as adviser and coordinator in Crisis Management issues.
• Supervising security investigations.
• Acting as adviser in Security Risk Management issues (e.g. giving input when due diligence is performed or to other major projects).
• Supporting the regional and local management in:
• implementing Information Security into processes,
• following up Business Continuity Management and
• Identifying risks and making correct assessments.
• Providing appropriate Governance and Support through regular communication with management on both the regional and site level to increase general awareness of security issues, prevent damage to the business, or mitigate harm to the business or brand.
• Developing the external security network (e.g. local authorities, government agencies etc.).
• Coordinating the audit schedule.
• Supporting the business through country risk analysis and travel security advice.
Education: University degree prefered
Professional: Membership of a relevant professional security organisation(s).
The candidate should be dedicated, independent and flexible individual with sufficient confidence in his/her own ability to complete a task from conception to completion with a minimum of supervision. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, an outgoing personality and the ability to undertake executive presentations. Also required is the ability to mix at all levels and maintain a good working relationship with co-workers, vendors, contractors, consultants and statutory officials where appropriate. It is important that you demonstrate a current network with Local and Federal Authorities.
The candidate should be willing and able to travel in country or abroad, if required.
You should have a significant experience in the field of Security Management. That could have been gained in Law Enforcement, the Military or the Commercial Sector, but the candidate must have undertaken a similar role in an international organisation and achieved a regional position. Experience across the CIS is an imperative.
You need a good general knowledge of the fundamental principles of Security, preferably with direct operational experience and with responsibility for service delivery. That experience must include delivering Business Continuity Management, Loss Prevention, Information Security, and Crisis Management in a commercial setting. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a general working knowledge of the law relating to Security. They will be experienced in developing long term goals and develop strategic plans, selling ideas and concepts.
How To Apply
Email available to paid-up Members/Subscribers ONLY