Job Summary and Responsibilities
To administer and operate the Security Department to protect the guests, staff and assets of the hotel; to promote a safety attitude daily; and to liaise with outside agencies (police, fire brigade etc.) where necessary. Advise the management on security matters. Evaluate possible hazards or threats to security. Also handle loss, damages and accidents.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Police Academey.
2. At least 6 years experience in similar position in security & safety management. Loss prevention experience will be an advantage
3. Strong knowledge of local laws, investigative methods and fire safety.
4. Criminal-free record
5. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
6. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills