Employer: Phillip Morris InternationalLocation: Brazil
Philip Morris Brazil (PMB) is seeking talented people to join its Supply Chain team in Tamboré (SP). As our Security Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the security strategy to protect the company’s personnel, assets, facilities and finished goods (in transit, in storage and under consignment with third party suppliers). It will also be part of your challenge to lead a team of Analysts and Coordinators located in different regions of the country.
You must be able to:
- Assess and identify potential risks and improvement opportunities of new logistics providers, offering advice to adopt preventive and corrective actions in order to guarantee a minimum exposure to risk;
- Design, recommend and implement contingency plans and alternative secure solutions to ensure availability of products in the case of internal or external conflict situations with the highest security standard;
- Provide strategic security support to business partners (distributors, logistics companies, raw material suppliers) to guarantee the timely continuity both of production processes and delivery of goods;
- Act on behalf of the company with public entities in the case of criminal acts which may affect it and support Compliance and Internal Control's with the administrative proceedings arising from internal investigations due to fraud or illicit acts that could affect the company´s assets;
- Manage the area’s KPIs, guaranteeing continuous improvement
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2014, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please apply.
Job ID: 600316867