Location: Dar Es Salaam , TanzaniaApplication Deadline: 30 Apr 2016
Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting, to Head - Risk Management. Responsible for investigations of fraudulent acts that result In the receipt or appropriation of Banks funds.
Conduct objective thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations/attempts of fraud
Review and research evidence/documents to analyze the overall fact pattern of fraud and synthesize data Into a professional report with recommendations.
Prepare and coordinate field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and Information.
Analyze databases and conduct Interviews to ascertain background Information.
Serve as witnesses in legal cases that arise from Bank's fund-appropriation disputes.
• Co-ordinate, prepare and follow up all police reports and Insurance Claims.
• Co-ordinate, 'track and monitor recoveries of all monies lost due to fraud.
• Bachelor Degree In economic crime, fraud management, accounting.
Experience competence required
• Hands on experience with relevant Information System
• Demonstrable analytical skills along with a passion for research and Investigative evidence analysis
• Display good Interviewing and Interrogation skills along with the capability of writing reports
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements related to fraud detection/Investigation
How To Apply:
If you meet the above requirements email: Covering letter clearly indicating the position
Your Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV. Form Vi and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificate
The application must be sent digitally only via : firstname.lastname@example.org button before 30th April 2016.
The email subject should clearly indicate the position applied.
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered,