Employer: Richemont Asia Pacific Limited
Reference Code: HKRIC-00062432
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Reporting to the market Security Manager, the Assistant Security Manager is responsible to assist in the planning, execution and management of the group/regional/local physical security directives, policies and procedures with an overall objective to protect the security and safety of employees, and safeguard corporate assets and its reputation.
Security, Health & Safety
• Actively seek and promote an appropriate level of communication and deliver a collaborative, business
partner approach to all stakeholders (brands, boutiques, support functions, external partners/ suppliers);
• Support the implementation of the physical security related aspects of the Group Security Policy;
• Provide timely and accurate feedback on security related incidents/issues and update the report;
• Work with vendors on ensuring KPI’s and SLA are agreed and delivered;
• Work to ensure staffs are aware, trained and adhere to security guidelines;
• Coordinating internal/ external parties to deliver security related training.
• To implement security policies and guidelines;
• To develop and deliver security related training to the staffs;
• To conduct reviews / assessments and audits to ensure continuous compliance.
• To review the physical security aspects of the boutique and facilities to ensure alignment to the groups security standards;
• To collaborate with store planning and administration teams to ensure appropriate execution of physical and technical measures;
• To design, source, coordinate with 3rd party security vendor(s) for the implementation of security system.
• To assess with the security risk assessments, propose mitigation measures and prepare security concepts/plans for various type of company events;
• Support the deliverables and execution of the security plans;
Assistant Security Manager
• Handle security related incident at events;
• Act as the security point of contact for events.
Relations with external security suppliers
• To collaborate efficiently, effectively and ethically with external security suppliers/vendor/service
provider, including but not limited to sourcing, performance review and cost controls.
• Provide active support during a security related incident and recovery period and appropriately follow-up
and propose corrective action to prevent recurrences.
• Conduct regular reviews to assess training requirements, develop and deliver training to elevate and
enhance over security awareness and compliance to standards.
• Maintain data, information, drawing(s), and document(s) related to physical security;
• Compile accurate reports and statistic, either regular or ad-hoc;
• Other duties relating to security, health & safety as instructed by Security Manager.
• University Degree or above, preferably in physical security, security risk management;
• Board certified ASIS PSP or CPP would be an advantage;
• Minimum 6 years of working experience in security areas, preferably in managerial position and/or in retail industry;
• Work experience in MNC preferred;
• Strong communication, interpersonal relation and presentation skills;
• Knowledge and experience in security operations and project management, electronic security systems,security risk assessment;
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety;
• Fluent Cantonese and English Speaking;
• Good computer skills (e.g. MS Office, MS Visio, AutoCAD)