Location: Baku Azerbaijan
Only candidates who already have the rights to work in Azerbaijan will be considered for this role
The role will provide security technical assurance for interpretation of international security standards and guidelines to security systems contractors. The role shall lead the elaboration of scope of work for and commissioning of security systems to prove their appropriate performance parameters, efficient integration and to sign off the FINAL ACCEPTANCE TEST of the security systems readiness and quality.
* To ensure that the Security Manager is fully aware of the state and capability of the existing and forthcoming Projects' Security Systems in his area of responsibility on a regular basis.
* To review all current security systems in the Azerbaijan - Georgia Region and develop a loner term plan for maintenance and replacement, as required.
* To carry out audits on Security Systems maintenance Contractors/suppliers
* To identify new and existing security system technologies that can cost effectively and technically achieve the above to the benefit of the company.
* Act as an ultimate approver for the security technical scope for Projects ITT (Invitation to tender) documents
* Act as bids security technical evaluator.
* Monitor compilation of the as-built documentation packages
* Review Contractors quality control methods and records in regards with the technical security systems and investigate any anomalies/queries
* Ensure correct integration of the forthcoming Projects security systems with the current one.
* To visit manufacturers and suppliers of security systems and equipment, to assess their technical capabilities and witness Factory Acceptance Tests.
* Coordinate all security systems' related MoCs
* Experience in a project management and engineer in several fields; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, both onshore and offshore and deliver project goals safely, within time, scope and budget.
* Customer service professional with 20 years' experience in varying roles within the telecoms/communications industry, with an insight into the mechanics of the installation process that allows more effective planning, executing and delivery of projects.
* Extensive experience of: fibre optics, SMATV, TV/Satellite, CCTV, PAGA, data networks/ telephony, digital signage and audio distribution in a variety of roles, ranging from Project Manager/Project Engineer through to Service Engineer.
* Experience of managing projects with CAPEX of up to $5m with knowledge of project stages and deliverables.
* Experienced in working with 3rd party delivery partners, dealing with stakeholders and able to develop, lead and drive effective stakeholder relationships.
* Ability to produce project forecasts, create detailed work plans and documentation to facilitate accurate cost estimation/budgetary requirements and the planning of labour and material resources.
* Ability to effectively manage the project team, monitor and report progress, perform risk analysis and mitigation to ensure all packages of work progress safely on time and budget and conform to required specifications.
* Proven track record of safely delivering quality service and solutions to the client
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent and a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in security and/or access control and/CCTV systems.
A professional qualification in electronic systems from a European or US body or one recognised by such.