This contract position will tailor security policy to the complex security environment of this company’s business units in Turkey.
• Develop and implement security policies and procedures.
• Provide analysis of and mitigation measures for pertinent security risks and threats.
• Implement security awareness programs for the region.
• Develop and maintain relationships with law enforcement, governmental agencies, and external service providers.
• Monitor security vendor needs and deployment.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with integrity and confidence.
• At least 5 years of security management experience in Turkey.
• Strong written and verbal skills in Turkish and English.