Job Code: 3416
Leonie is currently seeking a qualified Security Manager to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments
*POSITION CONTINGENT UPON AWARD*
The United States Government has an ongoing requirement to advise, teach, and mentor the Afghanistan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) and Afghan Security
Institutions (ASI). The primary focus of the program is to build the organizational capacity of the ANDSF and ASI in order to produce a long-term, self-sustaining indigenous force that is able to independently fulfill the country’s security needs. As part of this effort Leonie is seeking qualified Security Manager to provide the following support:
· Responsible for the management and supervision of security guard operations overseas and in a hostile environment.
· 10+ years of experience in Public Safety/Police, Military or International Security Operations
· Minimum of three years managing/supervising security guard operations overseas and in a hostile environment
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Able to accurately and concisely write reports of serious incidents and communicate in writing other documents such as Site Security Analyses and Risk Assessments
· Able to develop, amend and describe to others Standard Operating Procedures appropriate for the threat level and force protection level
· Able to communicate verbally with others in a concise and understandable way
· Expert ability to read and understand intelligence reports
· Experience directing multiple and diverse security teams and operators
· Demonstrates the skills to instill confidence and commitment during stressful situations
· Security Subject Matter Expert
· Excellent communication skills necessary to brief an audience on issues related to security
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Final Secret Clearance required
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V