Internal Investigations Manager , Europe
Internal Investigations Manager (Leading Multinational)
The Internal Investigations Manager is responsible for conducting investigations of fraud internationally, working closely with the Compliance and Group Audit teams.
The successful candidate will be someone that wants to works across a range of functions and geographies, in an organization that supports their employee development and be challenged daily in a truly global environment.
There could be relocation for the right candidate, but you will need to have the existing right to work within the EU. A comprehensive package is available.
• Lead and conduct investigations of alleged or suspected fraud.
• Conduct detailed economic analysis and review.
• Report findings in a detailed manner and maintain accurate records of all investigations.
• Help to grow the “in-house” capability, working closely with a myriad of stakeholders.
COMPETENCIES / ABILITIES
• Solid academic credentials and at least 5 years of relevant investigations experience. This will be either in industry or within a professional service/boutique firm.
• Experienced in forensic investigative techniques.
• Staff and project management experience.
• Superior written and oral communications skills in English and perhaps Spanish.
• Demonstrated cultural sensitivity.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Industry certifications preferred (CFE, CFA, CIA, CPA, CISA).