Closing: Feb 08 2016
Basic Function of Position
Responsible for supervising a shift with up to six Surveillance Detection Guards.
Provides security for facilities, employees and family members by performing procedures to detect, recognize and report surveillance directed against USG facilities and/or personnel.
Provides support directly or by calling for assistance.
In case of an imminent attack, calls for immediate assistance and takes action to prevent injury or death of personnel and destruction of property.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Education Completion of secondary school.
2. Experience: One year of previous supervisory role experience. At least 2 years’ experience in military, police, security, surveillance detection or related experience in a position, which involved surveillance/observation.
3. Language: Level III in both English and Dutch (good working knowledge) in speaking, reading and writing is required. This will be tested.
4. Skills and Abilities: A valid Dutch driving license is required. Good computer skills; must have basic Microsoft office knowledge and familiar with report writing and spreadsheets. Must be able to work independently and adapt to changing circumstances. Must have strong organizational and observational skills. Must be able to work outside in all kind of weather conditions. Must be able to work in shifts – including weekends and holidays.
5. Job Knowledge: Knowledge of Political/Criminal situation in the country and Criminal/terrorist groups. Familiar with methods of operations and behavior. Knowledge of specifics of local Law enforcement agencies.
How To Apply:
Please submit your application in English to : email@example.com and mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE OF THIS POSITION: Monday, February 08, 2016
All applications must be received by the closing date to receive consideration.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, your application was not successful.