Location: Tripoli Libya
Req Id 49281
GardaWorld International Protective Services is the international security division of GardaWorld Security Corporation, the world's largest privately owned security company. Our services include static security, consulting, threat monitoring and reporting, crisis response, logistical support, mobile security, close protection, training and risk management.
Our corporate vision is to be the recognized global leader in providing comprehensive security, crisis response and risk management services in high-risk and complexenvironments delivered at a world-class level by the best quality personnel in the industry. Our mission is to protect and support our clients, securing their place in a complex world by consistently delivering quality services and value, while growing our business.
We are seeking suitably qualified, experienced candidates to be considered for the role below. please click the Apply button to register your interest
GARDAWORLD JOB SPECIFICATION : PARAMEDIC
(Subject to successful induction/confirmation)
ASAP – subject to further confirmation & successful induction.
GW offers a competitive daily rate to all personnel. (Contractor will only be paid for days spent on-duty)
6 weeks on, 6 weeks off - subject to operational requirments.
Duration of Task
3 months with possible extension to 1 year
Travel pay is one half of the On-Duty rate for day(s) spent travelling from the contractor’s country of residence to the place of work (max of 2 days) and on return to the country of residence (max of 2 days).There is no £75 travel allowance applicable on this project placement.
GardaWorld will provide the Independent Contractor with appropriate accommodation, insurance, flights and life support
The Hub Airport designated by the Company for the Consultant will be located in the United Kingdom and will be the most cost effective option available to the Company at the time of booking a flight.
Operational effectiveness will also be considered when booking the flight. Such Hub Airport may not be the one geographically closest to Consultant’s residence and, as such, may require Consultant paying for the cost to and from such airport or making up the difference if Consultant resides outside the United Kingdom.
For example: If the cost to deploy GW Contractor from his local airport hub to Libya is more than GBP750.00 then any additional costs will be borne by the contractor
Further information can be found in the GardaWorld Contractor Travel SOI, copy will provided upon acceptance
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THIS STANDARD
* English speaking expatriate
* Must hold one of the following medical qualifications or equivalent:
* Advanced Life/Cardiac Support ALS or ACLS) certification or equivalent.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or equivalent.
* Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (EMT-P)
* Offshore medic, nurse or doctor.
* Commercial PSD experience
* Previous military or law enforcement experience
* Completed recognised PSD/CP course preferred
* SIA license OR front line equivalent
* Excellent written English Communication skills
* Experience of training multi-national personnel.
* Proven IT skills in all Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
* Able to provide training to all team members in trauma and life support.
* Medical support to GW and client staff at a stand-alone client location. Including general medical assistance and first line support for trauma incidents. Management and administrative support to the project manager as required.
* Assist the Project Manager in the delivery of security services to the client.
* Ensure all team medical equipment is maintained in an operational condition.
* Maintain all equipment and medicines in a sterile state before, ‘use by date’
* Provide immediate emergency medical support (trauma or primary care) to personnel.
* Liaise with specialist medical departments at local hospitals and clinics.
* Demonstrate continuous professional development of medical skills and treatment techniques.
* Maintain contemporary knowledge of clinical guidelines and treatment techniques.
* Ensure that GardaWorld Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed at all times.
* Liaise, meet with the client in the appropriate manner.
* Assist the project manager to plan, coordinate, administrate and execute the day to day administration and training.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise GW staff members, and influence then to take positive action and accountability for their work.
* Accurately compile and submit according to set deadlines the required reports and returns
* Assist the Project Manager in maintain high standard of welfare, morale and discipline in the team,.
* Execute any other tasks commensurate to the project under direction of the Project Manager and Regional Director.
For further information about GardaWorld please follow link: www.garda.com/gw
Please note: any Information provided shall be used by GardaWorld to evaluate your qualifications for engaging as a contractor.
Any deployment to the Libya carries a degree of risk, for more information please go to http://xplored.garda-world.com/site/register where you can obtain the latest analysis, information and threat assessment
Presentation of falsified credentials or false statements can lead to termination of any engagement (or future engagement) with the company.