Location: Bagram, Afghanistan
Job Requisition Number: 108381
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US - Hazard
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 100%
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position supporting USFOR-A is responsible for processing personnel investigations for special security clearance actions to include:
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures.
- Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with the ISAF/USFOR-A special security policies and procedures. Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representatives.
- Perform liaison with Government, NATO and industrial security officials.
- Support collateral and higher access and badging procedures for the ISAF/USFORA HQs.
- Prefer 3 years experience in compartmented programs in DoD, U.S. Intelligence Community or supporting U.S. contractors.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree
- Experience in security training or security inspections is highly desirable.
- Provides experienced hands-on security professionals with extensive resources and abilities to work with customers providing all sensitive compartmented information (SCI), and special security support to the ISAF/USFOR-A, IJC or RCs.
- Must have solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities in accordance with the DCID 1/21 standard.
- The position requires a thorough familiarity with all security clearance processes.
- Must have a working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include NISPOM, NISPOM Supplement, DCIDs, and DIA M-1 Manual.
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED
How To Apply:
Follow this link: http://goo.gl/Kwq49b