The Assistant Special Security Advisor (ASSA) is responsible for oversight of security processes and personnel training.
Excellent starting salary and compensation package - DOE/DOQ.
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance benefits available.
401K Retirement Plan available after 90 days.
Generous vacation/personal time.
Life insurance provided at no cost to full time employees.
Short term/long term disability insurance provided at no cost to full time employees.
Assistant Special Security Advisor (ASSA) Security support from this position shall include processing personnel background investigations for special security clearance actions including, but not limited to,
1) Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures;
2) Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with the ISAF/USFOR-A special security policies and procedures;
3) Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representatives; and
4) Performing liaison with Government, NATO and industrial security officials.
The contractor will also support collateral and higher access and badging procedures for the ISAF/USFOR-A headquarters, in coordination with the CJ2 military staff.
This position is for deployment.
• 2-5 years' experience as FSO, SSO or other security management role
• Experience processing background investigations
• Experience following detailed facility and information system security procedures
• Experience performing training and indoctrinations
• The contractor shall be proficient using basic computer applications to include Microsoft Office and intelligence related applications
• Must possess strong writing and briefing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint /combined intelligence team.
• College degree (Associates or bachelor's) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience preferred.
Wiser is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, status as a covered veteran, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.