Employer:Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG)
Location: Lagos , Nigeria
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Exchange intelligence/information with National and International security agencies, shareholders, Oil & Gas Industry, technical advisors and embassies and ensure proper coordination of activities especially during security emergencies.
2. Oversee the development and maintenance of security strategies, policies and plans in all locations to ensure adequate protection of Company and third party assets including Contractors.
3. Manage security enabling activities, and monitor events and leads to ensure crime prevention.
4. Coordinate the activities of the Joint Industry Security Subcommittee in Bonny (NLNG, SPDC & Mobil), particularly the activities of the Government Security Agencies to achieve a common/unified approach to Security challenges.
5. Oversees marine security activities in NLNG to ensure safety and security in the terminal and channel, give assurance to Fleet Managers, Insurance providers, marine contractors and other stakeholders as well as meet statutory local and international maritime security requirements
6. Carry out HSSE Critical Activities as defined in the relevant bowties to ensure the effectiveness of control barriers
7. Oversee Company security risk management by liaising with internal and external stakeholders and to evolve effective proactive strategies in mitigating various risks to the business and enable top management take informed decisions.
8. Ensuring adequate cover by FG security agencies to enable continuous operation of the Company, interfacing with Naval and JTF Commanders to ensure provision of the required resources by advocating NLNG needs at the highest levels.