Loss Prevention Advisor - Bahrain
Job no: 1184107
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
The Loss Prevention Team prevent and investigate loss, and advise on all areas of security and profit protection. The Loss Prevention Advisor, in specific, works with security guards, mall management, the Police, and the Courts to investigate losses, including; shoplifting, package pilferage, and credit fraud. In addition, you will supervise security guards and review monthly and weekly reports in order to ensure that all incidents, accidents and criminal offences are minimised.
Qualifications and Requirements:
You will have/be:
• At least 3 years' retail experience, loss prevention or security experience preferred
• Good communication skills in English and Arabic
• Able to work independently and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and personal integrity
• Flexible, hard-working and able to work under pressure
• Computer Literate, particularly with MS Office programs.
Advertised: 20 Dec 2015 Arab Standard Time