Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Job Code: 3380
# of openings: 1
Leonie is currently seeking qualified Personnel Security Support Technicians to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
*Position Contingent on Contract Award*
The Personnel Security Support Technician will manage the Electronic Security Access and Control system to ensure that personnel have appropriate access based on need to know and awarded Security Clearance level. The Personnel Security Support Technician will enforce personnel security rules and regulations and act as a security subject matter expert and provide personnel security and badge support including:
· Reviewing and processing requests for security clearances
· Initiating and reviewing required records checks
· Reviewing personnel records and making decisions as to the type of access credential to be issued
· 2 years of Combatant Command HQ and an Associate’s Degree from accredited university or 5 years of experience as a Military Member, DoD Civilian or Contractor supporting the DoD in a security related field
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access and MS Word
· Experience using LENEL or an equivalent electronic security and access control system
· Strong knowledge and understanding of personnel security rules and regulations
· Stuttgart, Germany
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V