Location : Amman;Jordan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As Special Operations Forces (SOF) and Counter-Terrorism (CT) Instructor, the candidate will serve in the Training Department of the King Abdullah II Special Operations Training Center (KASOTC) in Amman, Jordan to provide instruction and training to specialized SOF and Counter-Terrorism (CT) units.
- The candidate will serve as a primary trainer who will provide training to SOF Operators to improve their capacity to conduct SOF/CT operations to deter, prevent, disrupt, capture, and prosecute known terrorists and terrorist organizations.
- The candidate will serve as a Train-the-Trainer for other instructors assigned to KASOTC.
· Must have at least ten (10) years’ experience as SOF & CT subject matter expert and possess expert knowledge in the subjects that they will be teaching.
· Must have recent (within 5 years) Middle East, North Africa, or Central Asia experience training partner nation Special Operations Forces.
· Must have at least three (3) years’ experience as an operator in a special mission unit, Combatant Commander’s In Extremis Force (CIF), Special Forces ODA, and/or similar NATO type unit.
· Retired/former NATO Special Forces Sergeant or Infantry Ranger that held of the rank of SSG to SGM.
· Must possess the ability to effectively conduct cross-cultural communications and deliver training/instruction with the use of an interpreter.
· Prior experience developing military instructional material.
· Must pass a comprehensive background check.
· Must provide documented experience and qualifications.
· Must present a professional military appearance and bearing.
· Must pass an Army Physical Fitness Test (age appropriate).
· Must have successfully completed a medical physical exam within the last 12-months with no chronic conditions that would prevent performance of duties.
· Must be drug-free with ability to successfully pass drug screening test.
· Prior experience working with SOF in the Middle East is highly desired.
· Basic knowledge of Arabic is desired
· Highly preferred skills and experiences are:
• Special Forces Advanced Reconnaissance Targeting and Exploitation Course (SFARTAEC).
• Ranger Qualified
• Master Breacher Certification
• Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat (SFAUC)
• Special Operations Target Interdiction Course (SOTIC)
• Experience teaching mounted/mobility operations and High Performance Tactical Driving
How To Apply: