Employer:Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park
Job Number: DOH001773
Under the general guidelines and supervision of the Security and Risk Manager or Delegate and within the established InterContinental Hotels and Resorts and local hotel policies and procedures, responsible for maintaining all aspect of security and regularity within the hotel premises.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them, we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
Create Confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
Encourages Success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
Make It Happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for monitoring the security officers to check all persons entering through colleagues and receiving area, issue contractor and visitor’s passes as appropriate for people performing works within the hotel premises
2. Responsible for monitoring the security officers to check all colleagues’ belongings while exiting the hotel premises.
3. To monitor incoming and outgoing items, follow-up with concerned departments for return of hotel property covered with outgoing passes.
4. To control all cars and vehicles of suppliers and visitors who are using the receiving area parking.
5. To monitor the security officers in order to prevent outsiders from passing through receiving area without having any business related transactions with the hotel after business hours.
6. Responsible in maintaining safety and security in the parking area by reporting to Security and Risk Manager any suspicious area, vehicles light on, key ignition, open windows, flat tires or accidents.
7. To direct and control traffic at main lobby entrance and advice drivers to leave after drop off.
8. To control and monitor the smooth flow of guests and members in the pool and beach area and prevent non-members or unauthorized person from entering the area.
9. To make random patrol within area of responsibility and challenge unauthorized person found in the restricted area.
10. To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out other reasonable requests and responsibilities as assigned, including redeployment to alternative department / areas if required to meet business demands and guest service needs.
How To Apply:
Apply online, go to: Security Supervisor , Qatar