Location: Warsaw - Poland
Position: Sec Div/Region/Unit Head Department: Security/Loss Prev/Fraud Detect
The successful candidate will provide integrated security support and guidance to the company’s business units and management in the central and eastern European region.
• Maintain integrated security processes across the region.
• Develop and manage physical and travel security policies and procedures.
• Develop and manage crisis planning & business continuity programs
• Develop and maintain relationships with relevant internal stakeholders and external partners and
agencies, including vendors, law enforcement and pertinent regulatory bodies.
• Conduct and report on risk assessments to ensure efficiency and value of security operations.
5 years’ experience in private sector security as well as risk management, law enforcement, or military experience.
Ability to travel extensively including with short notice.
Superior fluency in spoken and written English, additional regional language fluency preferred.
No relocation is supported by the client.