Aviation Security Shift Leader d (Balad)
Recruiter:Michael Baker International
Location: Balad , Iraq
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
The Aviation Security Shift Lead is responsible for the personal protection of the Airfield and/or the assigned Principals under the direction of the Airport Security Supervisor. The Aviation Security Shift Lead will follow Aviation security procedures to effectively ensure mission compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs aviation security detail assignments as they pertain to assigned programs.
• Utilize special weapons and tactics to ensure mission success.
• Conducts protective formation positions daily.
• Conducts advanced security reconnaissance of projected routes.
• Conducts static security assignments when directed.
• Preclude behavior that would reflect poorly on program management, the Department of Defense, or the Government of assigned country.
• Presents a clean and professional appearance.
• Other duties deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• In-depth knowledge of Company’s Aviation Security policies and procedures.
• Ability to conduct both static and mobile security operations.
• Technical and tactical proficiency with the various small arms used in support of company operations.
• Knowledge and understanding of individual and group force protection.
• Ability to operate motor vehicles of various weights in a tactical manner both on and off-road.
• Must demonstrate creative problem solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team equally well.
• Must have an English language profile of at least 4343 (Fluent, very good, fluent, very good).
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of engineering, development, intelligence and technology solutions with global reach and mobility. The firm offers a comprehensive range of innovative services and solutions in support of federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of private development and commercial clients. Michael Baker International’s focus is on the safety and security of people across the world through planning and engineering improvements to infrastructure and the environment, and through protection of our quality of life and freedom in support of national and international security. With more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Michael Baker International has more than 5,000 employees in over 80 offices located across the U.S. and internationally, and is ranked as the 26th largest design firm in the U.S. by Engineering News Record (ENR).
Michael Baker International’s Mission is to make a difference by providing innovative solutions to sustain the future and further the safety, security and quality of life for people across the globe by providing the highest level of expertise, unmatched quality and effective project teams for a diverse range of projects and clients.
To Learn More About Baker
Michael Baker International is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer- M/F/Disability/Veteran/e-Verify, EEO is the Law Persons with disabilities may contact the Michael Baker International Benefits Department at BenefitsDept@mbakerintl.com for special assistance.
The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Positions may or may not require applicants selected to be subjected to a Michael Baker International background check and government security investigation. Certain job assignments may require an employee to successfully obtain and/or maintain a security clearance and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button!
Note: If you have not registered through Baker's recruiting site, you will be asked to do the following:
1. Enter your email address for your user account name and choose a password.
2. Upload your resume.
3. Enter your contact information, qualifications and other voluntary information.
4. Your resume submission has been completed.